Friday 11 May 2007

UFindUs Staff Profile – Bex Brannan, UFindUs Sales

I started at UFindUs in March. I had no sales experience and didn’t know anything about the company. My induction was in Lancaster and within 3 days I had learnt a world of knowledge about the company. I was pleasantly surprised and felt at ease about the product that I was about to sell was something that was successful and made sense as a business investment.

The hardest thing was my first few days on the phone and trying to get people to listen, I was so nervous and didn’t know where to start, I had so much to say about the product I had to offer. As the weeks went by it got a lot easier, I began to get over the nerves and the no’s. I love being successful, it was the best feeling in the world when I reached my targets for the first time, something has clicked and now I am hungry to keep hitting the targets set.

This job is better than my expectations; you work in a friendly fun atmosphere, with great colleagues. It wasn’t easy but once you get it under your skin, you just want to keep doing it.

No comments: